Important: Kodi's Issue Tracking System has moved
After many years of service Team Kodi has decided to leave trac behind and move all ticket handling to our central location at Github. By doing so we hope to make these issues more visible to all developers out there and perhaps they can help resolve them.
The new location can be found here: Github issues. This of course means you will need a Github user account before you can create a new issue.
With regards, Team Kodi
Logging in to view or edit older / existing tickets
You can login to Trac with your forum username and password. Both the username and password are case-sensitive.
Please note that ticket reports can only be seen when logged in.
If you get an error stating "Missing or invalid form token. Do you have cookies enabled?",
You will need to delete your cookies for both forum.kodi.tv and trac.kodi.tv
Links of Interest
- FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions with Answers (wiki)
- Kodi Online Manual -- User Manual / User Guide (wiki)
- Kodi Community Forum -- Discussion
- IRC #kodi -- General Kodi real-time chat and user support
- IRC #kodi-dev -- Real-time chat for development topics only
- IRC #kodi-linux -- Linux specific Kodi real-time chat
- IRC #kodi-osx -- Mac OS X specific Kodi real-time chat
Please read our guidelines regarding submissions before creating a new issue here!
- HOW-TO: Submit a Feature Request
- HOW-TO: Submit a Bug Report
- HOW-TO: Help with Quality Assurance Testing
- HOW-TO: Submit a patch (contribute source code)
- Development Notes - Tips for coders new to Kodi
- Trac Guide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- Trac Support -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see Title Index.